Thursday, 14 May 2015

Recent Pinterest Finds | Blogging Tools | #IRISHBLOGCOLLAB



Another week, another #IrishBlogCollab post! You may have noticed that I have been absent from the blogging sphere lately, stress, school work and the joys of living caught up with me so I had to chillax-the-cax and look get it all under control. But I'm here this week for our sixth post, these six weeks have absolutely flown!
We are all writing about our recent Pinterest finds. I honestly don't utilise the website as much as I probably should but I mainly use it to find interesting articles or blogging tips to see if I can up my game any bit.

Here are some that have helped me and I hope you get some use from them too!







Leave the links to your Pinterest profile below and I'll give you a little follow.

      

#IRISHBLOGCOLLAB LADIES
Zoe - I Believe in Romeo
Marie - The Beaut Mum
Maeve - Thrift O'Clock

3 comments:

  1. So handy! All the blogging tips and tricks! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I re-read them every so often to refresh the brain! Pinterest is so handy for finding out about these things. Glad you enjoyed it! x

      Delete
    2. Sometimes I re-read them every so often to refresh the brain! Pinterest is so handy for finding out about these things. Glad you enjoyed it! x

      Delete