Friday, 10 April 2015

Spring Essentials | #IrishBlogCollab | Week 1



Hi all, 

You are going to experience fabulous-ness of a whole new level over the next 9 weeks, Myself, along with 9 others are collaborating on all of our blogs as part of #IrishBlogCollab. It is probably one of the biggest Irish Blogger's Collaborations going so we want to make it a good one! I will leave all of the ladies links below.

As the title suggests, this week we are picking things which are very much needed during the Spring time. It's widely known at this stage that I am not a beauty blogger - but a little bit of the warpaint never does me any harm. I'll get cracking on with business.

SCENT | GUESS - DARE
This was featured on my March Favourites - and there's definitely a reason. It's light, airy, feminine and perfect for Spring. Plus, the packaging is A+, a win-win all round.



LIP | RIMMEL COLOUR RUSH - DRIVE ME NUDE
I reckon this is perfect all year round, but particularly for this time of year. For ages I was all about the dark lips and the vamp-y make up but lately when I have worn make up - I'm going for that "Clean/fresh/barely there/makeup no makeup look" that a lot of people are trying to achieve. I'll let you in on a secret, that type of make up is nearly harder than anything else. But this stuff makes it easier. It's love and hope in a tube.


HIGHLIGHT DEM CHEEKBONES | SLEEK & No7


WHAT TIME IS IT? | SEKONDA
I cannot for the life of me walk around without wearing a watch. I'm very fussy when it comes to what watches I wear. I found this one to be a solid everyday piece that was fairly inexpensive from what I remember. It's bright but not too busy in terms of size.




Those were my Spring Essentials, what are yours?


#IRISHBLOGCOLLAB LADIES
Cathryn - What Kate Loves
Marie - The Beaut Mum
Maeve - Thrift O'Clock


3 comments:

  1. Love that watch, I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Love the watch & that perfume bottle is truly beautiful! I've been loving highlighter lately & I really want to try the Sleek palette :)
    http://breathingsilverlinings.blogspot.ie/2015/04/spring-essentials-irishblogcollab-week-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops, accidentally put your link in the comment when I was supposed to be adding it to the end of my post! Silly me :')

      Delete