Sunday, 7 September 2014

Update | Back to School & Blogging



It was back to the grind of work, school and college for a lot of people this week. As it was for me and all. Hence lack of posts! Find out near the end of this post why I need YOUR help.


Coming towards the end of summer, I knew it was high-time that I got myself back into a routine. I completed Transition Year last year, (Google it!) so I hadn't really hit the books too hard, apart from the BT Young Scientist. (Which I may write about soon, would you guys like that?) It's weird to say it, but I missed studying, I missed getting homework, and now? Those needs have well and truly been answered too.


I've entered into 5th Year this year, which will be my second last year in secondary school. And next year I will be sitting my (dun dun dunnn) Leaving Certificate exams! And they are the exams that determine my 3rd Level Education scenario. In short, these next two years are very very important for me. 



I was a little bit overwhelmed at the work load this year already. But I'm going to stick at it. The subjects I'm taking are English, Irish, Home Economics, French, Maths, Accounting, Business and LCVP. With that, comes homework and study unfortunately. Hence, I'm no where near as free as I was all summer. And I'm afraid that school and work comes number 1 to me, it always has been that way - and it probably always will be. That doesn't mean the end of Breathing Silver Linings, though!


So why do I need your help? Well for starter's, I'm a little lost at sea about what I should be posting at this time of year. What would you guys like to see? Is there any tags floating around that I've missed? Please let me know! I have a few ideas up my sleeve, but they are more long-winded posts that will take time to develop. In the meantime, I will be figuring out my routine and getting organised, and essentially getting my life in order along with all that. 


Onwards and upwards!


4 comments:

  1. Just post your preparations, your thoughts about this phase in your life, your experience or whatnot. People love real happenings and reading from real people online. It's comforting to know you're not alone and someone else out there is going through or has gone through the same thing as you have. Just my thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much your ideas! That'll definitely go to my list :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, how I wish I was still at school!!! :) Why don't you post something that happens at school to you. There must be always something funny happening every day. Give us all a laugh!!! :D

    ReplyDelete